Treppides Fund Services Ltd delivers comprehensive fund structuring advice and services to the international traditional and alternative investment fund industries.
Our team works closely with our clients. It is of utmost importance to tailor the fund structure in accordance to our clients’ needs, advising on the choice of fund jurisdiction by analyzing taxation, regulations and other factors, the choice of the Fund's legal form, the drafting of the fund constitutional and offering documents, and generally on every choice of participant in the fund so that the long-term objectives of the fund and its investors are best served.
Our experience in structuring turnkey fund vehicles and our ability to create specific fund administration solutions for specific challenges make Treppides Fund Services Ltd the first choice in structuring funds. When setting up a new fund, it is our policy to cooperate with one of the top law firms in the jurisdiction of choice, to ensure all regulatory requirements are met.
Fund Structuring Services:
- Advice and assistance on fund structures, jurisdictions and tax implications
- Catering to all complex structures ranging from UCITS and non-UCITS open-ended, close-ended, standalone, umbrella, master, feeder, mezzanine, fund of funds and venture capital funds
- Fund establishment in Cyprus, Ireland, Luxembourg, Guernsey, Jersey, Gibraltar, Bermuda, Cayman, BVI inter alia
- Follow through the licensing of the fund from start to finish
- Preparation of scheme particulars/prospectus and related documentation
- Obtaining a Stock Exchange listing
- Domiciliary services
- Smooth transitioning from other administrators and progress updates on every step
- Assistance with board meetings
- Provision of custody solutions through our cooperation and agreements with highly reputable custodians